пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

catheterization finding heart hemodynamics




I am in love.
With a building.
Is this possible? Yes, I think it is. Today my dad took me around the U of M campus (just the East Bank, we didnapos;t have time to visit the West) and it was quite incredible. Iapos;m definately going to apply there...if you havenapos;t walked through Dinkytown (and seen Alapos;s Breakfast--no, I am not joking) then you havenapos;t lived.
But the building in question is the Walter Library. Itapos;s absolutely amazing. It isnapos;t HUGE, but it is so, so, so, soooooooo beautiful. The architecture is very lovely. Lots of marble, and fancy ceiling work. If I went to the U I would probably study there, like, all the time. Iapos;d live there if theyapos;d let me. There was one section of the library that was dead silent, with a big sign in the doorway that said NO CONVERSATION all in caps. It was kind of funny. If thatapos;s not a SERIOUS STUDY atmosphere, then I donapos;t know what is.
I was sorely tempted to buy a Gophers beer mug, but I resisted.
catheterization finding heart hemodynamics, catheterization fetish medical video, catheterization female video, catheterization female.



Комментариев нет: